- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Nordic Entertainment Group, we entertain millions of people every day through our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels and production companies. From live sports and films to music and our own original shows, our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. We’re now launching our Viaplay streaming service in a wide range of new markets and aiming to become the international streaming challenger. As a Nordic company with a global perspective and clear values, we’re looking for the best people to join us on our journey.
If this sounds like a challenge you’re interested in, we’re now looking for a Senior Technical Artists to strengthen the team in our office in Stockholm.
As Senior Technical Artist (TA) you will be responsible for developing and implementing advanced character rigs and animation tools. You will support the artists and production teams to be able to utilize this tools to push the output of our productions to stellar level.
The journey ahead
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Building and developing character pipelines.
- As TA you will work in our ongoing animation productions to ensure that we deliver the best artistic output.
- Building, testing and maintaining body and face rigs, skinning and secondary motion setups for variety of 3D assets.
- Working closely with animators, and other TAs to create tools and improve pipelines that ensure the best results from our production workflows and processes.
- Researching and developing suitable scalable pipelines for different projects for character development and animation team.
- Researching and implementing new features for our engineering and creative teams.
What we are looking for
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Experience with character technology (Skinning, Rigging, Tool development, etc.).
- Interest in contributing to the research and development of character technology.
- Experience in Unreal Engine and Unity.
- Strong Python skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills applied to character technology requirements.
- Strong general understanding of character/animation pipeline.
- Strong with Maya.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy.
- Team player, excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Experience in developing IK Solvers, blending techniques, etc.
- Experience developing character and facial animation related technology.
- Experience with motion capture systems.
What we offer you
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. Some of the benefits we offer you when working here are:
- An agile approach, freedom to try out new things and independent decision-making by our autonomous teams.
- A place to grow and learn from our mistakes. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and regular internal technical talks, pair programming and mob programming.
- An innovative environment with hackdays two times a year.
- An international and diverse environment with people from all over the world working here. We have 35+ different nationalities in the office coming from different backgrounds.
- An attractive offer with a beneficial occupational pension plan, insurance plan, health care, 30 days of paid vacation, flexible work hours and parental leave pay lift.
It’s time to hit play
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter through our career page (https://careers.nentgroup.com/). We do not accept applications through email.
http://www.nentgroup.com/) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be - so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds - from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’)
Andra webbjobb i Sala
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Sala just nu.