- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the company
At Configura we always aim high. We’re already the leader of space planning solutions in the commercial interiors industry in North America, and we are now aiming to become the leading solution provider for communities who design spaces globally. Our rules-based solutions are used by designer, salespersons and engineers all over the world to design interior spaces. We primarily work within the commercial interiors, kitchen and bath, and material handling industries where we provide an open ecosystem for companies that sell highly configurable products. To do this, we always engage with simplicity and deliver with power. Configura is headquartered in Linköping (Sweden) with four wholly owned subsidiaries in Grand Rapids (Michigan, USA), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Shenzhen (China) and Berlin (Germany). With more than 300 professionals globally, we are ready to take on unique challenges anywhere in the world. At Configura, we are team players who always help each other! Our atmosphere is very friendly with committed Configurans who strive towards our goals together. We love problem solving and to find innovative solutions. We are expanding fast and with our growth plan you will have many exciting opportunities to grow and develop your skills in a high-tech environment.
We are currently creating a new cloud native platform to build our next generation cloud-based products on. In the Cloud Service team, you are expected to have the push boundaries and try new and innovative ideas to find the best solutions. We work in an agile environment where we always strive to be better, learn from each other and grow together.
As a Developer/Tech Lead at Configura, you’ll find diversity in your day-to-day work and have plenty of opportunities to grow within your areas of interest. You will be part of different project teams where you will design solutions using the latest technology in collaboration with experienced architects and UI/UX designers. We value diversity in the teams and it’s the team that is responsible for making the solution a reality. We own our solutions, and we want you to feel the same.
Who we believe you are
We believe you have passion for programming! You want to learn new things and work both with like-minded individuals as well as people with other skills and backgrounds. We value our employee’s uniqueness. While you collaborate well, you also work independently, using creativity and innovation to think beyond the problem domains given.
What you will be doing
- Creating cloud-based infrastructure with a focus on usability and performance.
- Improve and maintain development tools and CI/CD
- Collaborate with other developers, architects, project managers, product managers, QAs, and UX-designers to making the solutions reality.
Who are we looking for
· Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Collaborative and enjoy working in teams
- Cloud environments, preferably AWS.
- CI/CD pipelines, preferably Gitlab CI
- “Infrastructure as Code” tools, preferably Pulumi
- Distributed systems/eventual consistency.
- Good writing and verbal English communication skills
- Observability tools, ex. honeycomb.io.
- Modern JS build toolchains, ex. Webpack / Babel
- Document databases, preferably DynamoDB.
- Typed programming languages, preferably Rust
We see our offices as hybrid offices where we combine office-based work with work remotely. The work takes place depending on the needs that prevail for the day, sometimes it is best to work from home and sometimes at the office.
In this recruitment Configura collaborates with Tech Talents. We apply continuous selection which means we might close the process before the set ending date.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Alexandra Karlsson at [email protected] or 073-053 42 78.