- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our customer, PostNord Strålfors, are looking for new colleagues that has a great interest in digital transformation. If you are longing to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment at one of the Nordic region’s leading digital communication companies – you might be the one PostNord Strålfors are looking for!
PostNord Strålfors are now looking for Java (Spring boot) system developers who can complement the present agile team. The current team consists of a group of driven, ambitious, and goal-oriented people who together create a wonderful community. The team has a high delivery capacity while at the same time makes sure to have fun and develop together. When joining PostNord Strålfors, you will work according to SAFe and SCRUM both in development, management and problem solving.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain standard systems and customer-unique applications
- Develop services according to DevOps principles
- Use and develop the IT strategy and work towards a service-based architecture
Who are you?
You are an outgoing, curious, and driven team player who are good at establishing positive relationships with those around you. You are responsible, structured and have a great interest in new technologies, programming, and problem solving.
Although a great focus is on your personality, PostNord Strålfors would like you to have the following competencies:
- Relevant academic education with a focus on systems science, or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Java (Spring boot)
- Competence in microservice-oriented architecture, REST APIs and work experience of DevOps principles
- Knowledge about Git, Docker, and relational databases
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both orally and in writing
It is also a merit if you have knowledge of Azure, Kubernetes, Perl, Python, Ansible, 3scale, Elasticsearch, Cucumber, TDD or Linux.
What do PostNord Strålfors offer you?
With PostNord Strålfors, you get to work in a creative environment with experienced colleagues. You will be a part of an agile team, enabling for great responsibility and the opportunity to make joint decisions. PostNord Strålfors offer you a flexible workplace with a culture permeated by openness, thoughtfulness, and good communication. You will get to work with communication-oriented services that enable communication in the B2B and B2C segment, and thus face exciting technical challenges that are both stimulating and instructive. Additionally, Strålfors offers various benefits with the aim of safeguarding the health and well-being of our employees. PostNord Strålfors try to be flexible and offer a hybrid solution with work on-site and from home.
If this sounds interesting to you, PostNord Strålfors look forward to your application! Apply here: https://pnty-apply.ponty-system.se/cilbuper?id=114
You are welcome to ask any questions to
Ellen Karlsson / Felicia Niklasson
073 919 99 20 / 076 308 14 16
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- System Development Engineer till attraktivt bolag inom Fordon
- Windows developer at Mullvad VPN // Gothenburg
- Systemutvecklare till mjukvarubolag inom självkörande bilar!
- Software Developer to autonomus car company
- Utvecklare till snabbväxande konsultbolag