We are now looking for a Service and business designer that wants to contribute to a more human-centric world and change our clients - and our planet - for the better.
We believe that you are a people’s person, thrive in a setting where many things are happening, want to explore new opportunities, and create great digital experiences.
You will be part of our growing Design and Digital Experience team and work together with kind and skilled individuals in fun and challenging assignments and with exciting customers. We all come from different areas of expertise and our ambition is to build a team with skills ranging from digital strategy, project management, software development, UX and Service design.
What you'll do
- Perform user research
- Concept development
- Analyze and define requirements
- Design and prototype solutions
- User testing
- User and usability validation
- Have a lot of fun
We’ll look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point:
- You have worked 3 years, or more, in a design related position
- You know your service design by heart
- Visual eye that appreciates craft and attention to detail
- You have some understanding of technical possibilities
- Good prototyping skills is a plus
- Experience with Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Invision Prototypr, Adobe XD, Figma or similar tools.
- Familiar agile methods: Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Experience from working with digital services and interface development is a plus
What we offer:
- Flexible office alternatives
- Collective agreement
- Wellness allowance
- Parental leave bonus
Does it sound interesting? Apply today.
If you are interested in joining our team, just apply with your CV or LinkedIn below, or contact Jenny to learn more!