We are looking for MSSQL DB administrator with below expertise:
· Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
· SQL Server Install ,upgrades, configuration, migration, and other implementations
· Monitor root cause analysis and resolutions
· Create custom monitoring and maintenance plans
· Manage security and report incidents
· Administering and testing new upgrades and databases
· Troubleshoot and resolve database problems
· Ensure audit trails are maintained and documented
· Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
· Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
· Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
· Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
· Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
Skills and Qualifications
· 14+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required
· Experience on : Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Transact-SQL, PL/SQL, PowerShell ; Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Profiler, Extended events, SSAS, SSRS; Microsoft Windows Server /2008/2012/2016/2019; SQL Server Database Administration 2012,2014,2016 and/or 2019
· Experience with database migration, performance tuning and optimization, and setting up and managing database connections
· Familiar with SQL Reporting services including creating, modifying, and managing custom reports
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
· Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
· Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
· Basic knowledge on .net
· Experiences with PowerShell Scripting
· Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
· Excellent English written and verbal Communication
· Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
· Ability to organize and plan work independently
· Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams