- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this opportunity
We are now looking for a Team Lead/Developer within the TPG CIL ((Common Information Layer at PDG Platform (in PDU BSS).
For the solutions we are working with, CIL is used as the common data storage. It may be used by practically any product which needs this functionality, and it is implemented as a layer on top of a no SQL database (Cassandra DB). CIL exists both as virtualized and containerized set-up, and users will mainly make use of the CIL interface.
Our ways of working are based on agile principles, where Continuous Integration and Automation are corner stones in our development methodology. You will be a part of all phases of the life cycle including design, architecture, implementation, verification, maintenance and support. You will also interact with other Technical Product Groups team, cross-site, as well as other parts within the organization.
As the Team Leader for the Dev-team, you will drive the team in accordance with our Agile way of working and be the main contact towards the team as well as within the team. You will lead and make sure that the program plan is understood within the team, report on progress and take part in discussions with DAT/Program/Line connected to CIL tasks overall. You will also take part in the technical tasks within the team.
You need to be able to take lead and drive tasks (technical as well as coaching aspects) both towards the people within the TPG as well as towards the surrounding areas. Leadership skills and to be proactive and take own initiative as well as support a collaborative way of working in the TPG plays an important role.
As our candidate you should be self-driven, service minded and enjoy working in team and have good social skills to interact and work within a multinational, multi-site cross-functional teams/program set-up. The ability to think outside the box and take responsibility end to end is a must. You strive to meet targets and highest standards of quality and have the ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
You want to be the best in your area of expertise, but you are also curious to understand the big picture and how people are performing their best and meet the company values. Collaboration is a key factor.
What you will do
- Be the main contact for the Developer team (inside as well as towards the team)
- Daily interconnection with DAT/Program/Line for planning and execution on the decided scope
- Make sure that a proper planning is done and followed for all tasks
- Inform and report on progress and alerts
- Be active and make sure that our processes are followed
- Be active and take part in all life-cycle activities
- Drive continuous improvements of our product and processes
- Promote a collaborative approach in completing tasks
You will bring
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 5 years of experience in software and product development
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills, practical experience for leading a team
- Understanding of team work and how to perform at your best as a team
- Positive and inspiring approach and mind set in your everyday work
- Knowledge and experience with NoSQL database
- Knowledge and experience within Java and Python
- Knowledge and experience of principles in cloud native architectures and its tools, e.g Kubernetes, helm and docker
- Knowledge in Software development environment and its tools, e.g Eclipse, Git, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Willing to take part in the recruitment process? Please apply to the system by attaching your CV in English. Please be advised that due to GDPR we cannot accept CVs sent by email.
Location for this role: Karlskrona, Sweden
You will report to the Manager R&D
Recruiter: Dorota Baran ([email protected])
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Blekinge : Karlskrona
Req ID: 670749