Voyado is a groundbreaking Customer Experience Platform (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkX3_Y0cfNk&t=2s) made for e-commerce and retail. With Voyado, any brand can personalize their customer experiences across channels in a powerful, scalable way - and have a lot of fun while working! Voyado has for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane (https://www.di.se/digital/studenterna-startade-mjukvarubolag-har-125-anstallda-och-dubblat-intakterna-pa-tva-ar/) and our acquisition of Apptus (https://voyado.com/voyado-apptus/).
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in web development, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers (https://voyado.com/customer-cases/).
About the role
As a Frontend Developer in our Professional Service team you will work primarily with onboarding of new customers. You are surrounded by skilled Application Specialists and Project Managers and together you form a dynamic, happy and innovative team with one common goal - delivering Voyado to new customers!
The product is center of attention and the heart of everything we do. You will get a chance to mix you experience as a developer while you are getting to know us and the product in all its glory. In our different teams we give you the right tools to succeed with your tasks.
Some examples of your daily work:
- You will be a part of the Professional Services team in Stockholm and work closely with fellow developers
- You will configure, design and code all communicative surfaces that meet the end customer
- Participate in the internal improvement work to develop the team, code quality and working methods
- Becoming an expert in the digital marketing domain
So, who are you?
A curious, humble and inclusive team player with a knack for solving tricky puzzles, both on your own and together with the team. Learning new things is a core value, especially in the dynamic environment where you will operate. But, you are also hungry and ambitious and not afraid to go that extra mile when needed.
Skills & Background:
- You have a relevant background and / or education
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience within web development
- You master HTML5, CSS3, the Adobe programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and JS
- You appreciate a high-pace environment
- As a person, you are solution-oriented, positive, communicative and won’t mind facing the customer when needed
- You speak Swedish - but since we are planning to take over the world you must be comfortable with technical and business English, both in speech and writing.
Nice to have:
- Worked previously with email development
- Worked for a couple of years as a consultant in the IT industry with similar tasks, preferably with the production of interfaces or such
- Experience from working with SaaS products within the martech domain
- Familiar with Gulp and GIT
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence (https://sri.se/?gclid=CjwKCAjwgviIBhBkEiwA10D2j5jxTpURheC3-0kygy7K_DHTTjcVon3-3nrRXPYijXWnTZ8QwuGXyRoCaQQQAvD_BwE). Here (https://sri.se/faq-kandidat-bakgrundskontroll/) you can read more about how a background check is done.