- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have previous experience in Java development? Do you have analytical and problem-solving skills? Then Adecco have the assignment for you!
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities
We are looking for a Java developer who will work with our client´s in-house, java based, application. The main tasks in this position will be:
• Analyze business demand to be implemented in the system using adopted standards of manufacturing systems
• Create and maintain use case documents
• Design changes/new functionality to be implemented in the system using adopted standards of manufacturing systems
• Create and maintain design description documents
• Create and maintain story boards
• Develop and test components, in accordance with the adopted standards of manufacturing systems
• Create and execute unit tests
• Integrate developed and tested components to subsystem integration workspace using version tracking system
Qualifications and competence
To be succesful in this position as a Java developer you have experience in studies that included Java programming. You have experience in Java and EJB 2, JMS messaging, and Eclipse. We also believe that you have experience in WebLogic server and experience in working in IT development.
We are looking for a person with excellent communication skills in written and verbal English. You enjoy working project-based and have the ability to work independently. You are task oriented and have excellent problem-solvning skills.
What do Adecco offer?
This assignment will start in the middle of February 2016.
You will be employed at Adecco Sweden AB.
Adecco is the world´s largest recruitment and staffing, and our most important asset is our qualified employees. With us and on our customer assignments, you as a consultant to be appreciated for your skills that makes a difference! Your day will be varied with impact in many new industries, systems and environments. Your experience will grow as well as your social and professional network. Adecco can offer you the possibility of interesting assignments at attractive companies, for services that may never come out in the open market. We want you to feel good and gives you fitness allowances and discounts on training cards. For you to feel safe, you are covered by insurance and even health care. More information about Adecco available on http://www.adecco.se
Are you interested?
You are welcome to send in your application as soon as possible. Recruitment will be ongoing during the application period. To apply- register below!