- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Configura works with parametric configuration. We develop rules-based software to draw spaces in 2D and 3D for leading companies within the commercial furniture, kitchen and material handling industries. In the background, prices and configurations are automatically calculated. We are a global company with customers in 10 countries and users in more than 100. Configura is headquartered in Linköping (Sweden) with five wholly-owned subsidiaries in Grand Rapids (Michigan, USA), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Shenzhen (China), Berlin (Germany) , and Japan (Tokyo). Our unique expertise places us at the forefront of Space Planning and Configuration solutions. With more than 250 professionals we are now ready to take on unique challenges anywhere in the world.
At Configura we aim high, our vision is to become the leading solution provider for communities that design spaces. Our solutions are made for the design of buildings and everything within and around them. We provide an open ecosystem for companies that sell highly configurable products. To do this, we always engage with simplicity and deliver with power.
Configura is in an exciting growth phase where cloud services will play a central part. We aim to create a new scalable cloud infrastructure with a tightly integrated web application framework.
We are creating a new native cloud platform as the foundation for our next-generation cloud-based products. There is a clear development process and structured methodology where the project team makes the important decisions. We want our engineers to lead, take initiative, and push technology forward.
We now offer you a chance to be part of designing this solution, with great opportunities to influence the outcome. We need your contribution for creating the cloud platform for the next decade and beyond!
Your specific position will be shaped based on your profile, area of interest, and job expectations. Together with other Cloud Architects, you will cover the wide range of skills needed in this exciting and rapidly growing field of technology.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Participate in designing cloud services with high availability, low latency, high scalability, and excellent user experience.
• Define the technical direction of cloud-based product components in line with product roadmap and company goals.
• Take the technical ownership of cloud-based product components.
• Create a supportive and cooperative atmosphere where every team member can achieve?their?maximum potential and
continuously grow?their?skill set.?
• Provide technical leadership at both team and company level, ie support initiatives both inside and outside?your?main?area
• Build strong relationships?across the company?and manage decision-making in a timely and respectful manner, based on
understanding of multiple points of view.
• Be a member of the Configura Architects group, heading?the technical vision and product architecture.?
You are a talented architect or developer?with extensive?experience and?overall knowledge. We believe you excel at design and programming at all levels. You give great attention to product qualities such as user experience, performance, stability, and scalability.
You have experience working with scalable cloud services and/or distributed systems with high requirements on performance.
As a person, you are innovative, communicative, and structured. You take pride in your work and is driven by delivering with quality. You have strong collaboration skills and the ability to lead a team to success.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for people that could complement each other to cover the wide range of skills required in the Cloud field. Which of the following match your specific competence, experience, and area of interest?
Please note that the listed items are not expected to be covered by one architect only. We are curious about your personal preferences and how you think you could contribute to the big picture.
• Document databases, preferably DynamoDB
• Distributed systems/eventual consistency
• Cloud environments, preferably AWS
• "Infrastructure as Code" tools, preferably Pulumi
• Typed programming languages, preferably Rust
• Modern JS frameworks, ex. React/Next.js
• Core web technologies, ex. HTML, CSS
• Modern JS build toolchains, ex. Webpack/Babel
• Modern JS package managers, ex. NPM/Yarn
• Observability tools, ex. honeycomb.io
• CD/CI pipelines, ex. Gitlab CI
• Bachelor’s degree and above in Computer Science or equivalent, with a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience
• Good writing and verbal English communication skills
In this recruitment Configura collaborates with Skill. We apply continuous selection which means we might close the process before the set ending date.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Pehr Gilén at [email protected] or 013- 473 20 65.