- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join our Martech section in the pursuit of a unified customer experience! In this role you will be a key player in enabling the future Stena Line user experience across one of our projects - the new Stena Line website, working hands on developing new components, functions and integrations in a new Adobe Experience Manager (CMS) project. You will be part of enabling the vision and future website experience of Stena Line, across all markets. As well as other digital touchpoints throughout the customer journey. You will work in close collaboration with UX, Analytics, Customer Journey teams and other stakeholders.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Development/Enhancement of new or existing components to be used in the CMS, as well as creating and maintaining templates
- Development of server-side business logic and cross-cutting platform features
- Iteratively and collaboratively develop scalable and user friendly experience fragments for all channels.
- Help integrate tools like Adobe Target to help content creators be able to personalize our customer's experiences on the website.
- Deliver according to the Stena Line brand strategy, communication platform, including look and feel, personality, tone of voice and brand positioning
- Come up with ideas of how to use new innovations to help the business move forward.
What you will experience
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers.
Who you are
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. Therefore, we are looking for someone that sees opportunities rather than obstacles and that wants to be part of our journey. You have an interest for new technology, being a driven individual not afraid to make mistakes or ask questions. There is room for further self-development as you will be part of a newly started division with the task of keeping our website neat, tidy and up to date, without too much old legacy in the way.
- Backend experience using Java
- Educational background within IT
- Fluent in English
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Digital Experience & Omnichannel team. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than the 19th of June, 2022. We are having an ongoing selection, so do not wait with your application. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Louise Oltander, Tech Lead, at [email protected] or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Anna Svedberg, Talent Acquisition Partner, [email protected].
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. The journey starts with us.
We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.