- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you are the kind of person who always felt you wanted to be part of something bigger - this rocket ship is accelerating now! Funnel is a Software as a Service product that helps some of the largest businesses worldwide to make their businesses more data-driven by drawing spot on conclusions from their marketing data that we deliver to them. We dream big, start small and scale quickly - we need you to further increase our speed towards becoming the next Unicorn!
Our website is the heart for new leads and customers. We look at the website as a product and for us our product is our business. We are looking for a UX Designer who wants to create amazing experiences for the visitors on our website.
As our new UX Designer you will be part of the Funnel design team and report to the Chief Design Officer, while your focus will be our website and working closely with the web team consisting of product lead, SEO strategist and web developers. Together you will create an intuitive frictionless user experience on Funnel’s website, to drive traffic and generate leads. This cross functional setup allows for a holistic design approach and allows for knowledge sharing and co-creating with other designers.
You will work with an agile approach in short iterations and follow up towards the goals that you and the rest of the web team has set up. This will include:
- Understand and balance customer needs, business goals and technical feasibility in both exploration and implementation.
- Lead and facilitate work in exploration, user research, concept design, interaction design, experiments and evaluation together with team, stakeholders and of course the customers.
- Present and motivate design decisions to product managers, team members and other stakeholders.
This is you
To thrive in this role, you enjoy working in an agile environment with a high iteration pace, and are comfortable experimenting and releasing even non-perfect solutions, since it allows for you and the team to learn continuously. You enjoy close teamwork and workshops with your own team and the rest of the organization, and challenging stakeholders in a coaching manner.
- At least 5 years experience from a UX Designer role.
- Experience from and enjoy working in an agile environment.
- Experience working with data driven design: setting, measuring and following up on quantifiable goals.
- Experience in CRO
- Communicative with a coaching mindset
- A learning and collaborative culture
- Work-life balance and hybrid working model
- Lots of snacks and foods at the office
- A super nice office in the center of Stockholm
- 6 weeks of vacation and a generous wellness allowance
At Funnel you will be surrounded by a group of talented and creative problem solvers! If you like a wide scope of work and close collaboration with your teammates, you will truly enjoy working at Funnel! (https://funnel.io/about)
Read more about us and our product here! (https://funnel.io/about)