- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Your prime responsibility is to work hands on and act as solution lead of our cutting-edge customer data backbone, primarily in Adobe Experience Platform. Adobe AEP is the centerpiece of customer data flowing between systems and our task is to make sure that data ingested and sent along is accurate, fast moving and has the highest quality.
Another key component is Microsoft Dynamics CRM where the 360 view of the customer is maintained for a certain set of use cases.
This is a role that bridges gaps, drives innovation, and accelerates development to deliver on the overall vision. The Martech team is an enabler for the rest of the Travel group but needs to also establish and follow a high-level technical roadmap for data collection and distribution.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Design, develop, maintain and monitor integrations between Adobe Experience Platform and its sources and destinations, both other Adobe products but also to third party platforms and other internal Stena Line systems. Examples: - Building facade layers in Adobe I/O Runtime to make integrations quick and secure, - Develop layers of integration utilising the XDM data model in AEP, - Develop and maintain data collection points to be used in AEP Launch tag manager.
- Ensure customer data complies to company strategy to be FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable & Reusable).
- Privacy by design and understanding legal compliance is a foundation for everything we do.
- Contribute as subject matter expert and customer advocate in cross-functional teams/forums to create seamless and relevant customer experiences across the full customer journey.
What you will experience
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers.
You will be working together with four colleagues within the Martech Design and Data governance Team. You will also collaborate with stakeholder colleagues from other parts of the Digital Experience & Omnichannel group, like the teams for analytics, personalisation, campaigns, advertising, data science a s o.
Who you are
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as skills. As a person you are detail-oriented, well organized and enjoy working in a wider role where you combine your technical and creative skills to find smart and scalable solutions. Our vision is to create ‘relevance in every touchpoint’. With our agile work approach in small teams your abilities to convey your ideas while also listening to others is crucial for the overall result.
- Adobe Experience Platform is an API first solution and interactions with AEP is done using all kinds of integrations, from API calls to no-code/low-code implementations. We work almost exclusively with SaaS solutions, so many times the go-to solution is done with little or no code.
- Often there are several ways of implementing a certain use-case; finding the best approach, balancing different needs and picking the most appropriate set of technologies for the use-case is a key skill for this position.
- Fluent in English and Swedish
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Digital Experience & Omnichannel team. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than the 19th of June, 2022. We are having an ongoing selection, so do not wait with your application. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Per Lundqvist, Tech Lead, at [email protected] or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Anna Svedberg, Talent Acquisition Partner, [email protected].
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution contributing to our company. As a company, We are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. The journey starts with us.
We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and we welcome all applicants.