- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this opportunity
At Mobile Financial Services (MFS) we enable financial inclusion - truly using Technology for doing good in society!
Our systems are used by hundreds of millions every day for services such as peer to peer transfers, payments, disbursements, loans, savings etc. We use the latest and greatest tech and techniques to guarantee state-of-the-art software with premium quality. At the Karlskrona site we have our main headquarters for MFS in which we develop one of the world's largest Fintech products.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to own the new deployments and FNI/FFI in our funnel while collaborating with the rest of the team in all internal initiatives.
What you will do
- Analyze and define features, phases and solution requirements
- Own solution design documents, ensure approval with solution council and secure customer sign off
- Coordinate technical activities, attend the meetings and collaborate closely with internal & external business partners
- Work with our sales team during Sales-Deployment handover
- Work with our operations team during Deployment-Ops/MS handover
- Own E2E life cycle of deployments
- Support local CPM in securing timelines
- Play part in defining the Program UM Improvement Plan
- Act as a role model and mentor
- Build, foster and encourage creativity and innovation
- Translate and communicate MFS strategies into local execution plans
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external partners
- Develop leadership skills of others
- Communicate business environment understanding to the team
- Support efficient work-life balance
- Develop improvement programs
You will bring
- BSc or higher equivalent education in relevant field
- 5+ validated years of experience in Financial Services Solution Architecture development
- 3+ validated years of experience in Financial Services Data Migration
- 3+ validated years of experience in Database Administration (Oracle); Oracle DBA Certification is a plus
- 3+ validated years of experience in SWDP and CI/CD; hands on experience with Gerrit, Git, SonarQube,
- Findbugs, Checkstyle, PMD, Jenkins, JFrog, Junit5, vSphere cloud, JIRA and MHweb is a plus
- 3+ validated years of experience in Financial Services Security; CISSP, PCI DSS & ISO27001 are a plus
- Python and Shell programming are a plus
- Excellent people leadership skills combined with a consistent track record leading teams
- Sound interpersonal skills and eye for business
- Experience in Software Development, Deployment & Operations Organizations
- Experience with cross functional organizations
- A positive and inspiring approach in your everyday work
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
Living in Karlskrona
Our main development center is located in the coastal vibrant city of Karlskrona, Sweden. Here you find a rich social life, a dynamic business landscape with lots of focus on mobile technology and the well-renowned Blekinge Institute of Technology. House prices are at attractive levels and you can easily find your very own seaside place. The Southeast part of Sweden has oceanic climate and the region is sometimes referred to as the Garden of Sweden. There are direct trains to Karlskrona every hour from Copenhagen and Ronneby airport is located only 30 minutes from the office. Ericsson's Karlskrona office is located in a premium site in the city, with good options for parking and public transportation. Karlskrona is very accessible with bike lanes, many of our colleagues choose to walk or cycle to work.
Mobile Financial Services (MFS) is currently part of the legal entity Ericsson AB. MFS will be transferred by the 1st of April 2022 to the legal entity Ericsson Mobile Financial Services AB, which also is a legal entity in the Ericsson group.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Please enclose your CV in English.
Due to the GDPR we cannot accept applications sent to email please apply with your CV and cover letter through the system.
Location: Karlskrona, Sweden
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
In case of questions please contact the recruiter: Sara Andersson at [email protected].
You will report to: Head of Deployment MFS
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Blekinge : Karlskrona
Req ID: 679168