- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
There are currently a lot of exciting changes and initiatives at Nordax Bank and we are therefore looking for a Data Scientist for our office at Torsplan to strengthen the organization Credit Risk & Analytics. Credit Risk & Analytics works to analyze, develop and implement, among other things, Nordax's credit process.
Nordax Bank is a leading Nordic specialist bank that offers consumers private loans, savings, mortgages and mortgages for those aged 60+, capital release loans. Nordax has about 300,000 customers, mainly in Sweden, Norway and Finland.
Ever since Nordax was founded in 2003, the company has grown and formed an organization based on great know-how and commitment. Through responsible lending, we help people make well-thought-out choices for a life they can afford. Since January 2019, Nordax owns Svensk Hypotekspension AB and then added capital release credits to the product portfolio and during November 2021, the acquisition of Bank Norwegian was also completed. With the acquisition of Bank Norwegian, Nordax has doubled its size regarding its loan portfolio and will receive another product in the form of a credit card.
About the role
To enable an effective credit assessment, Nordax currently uses a credit decision engine (StrategyOne) where the entire credit regulations for all Nordic markets are built-in, including scoring models, models for setting interest rates, setting limits, etc. As we operate in an intensive industry, constant updating is needed. of the credit regulations based on internal initiatives, new information and new requirements from authorities, etc. The credit decision engine is the central system in the assessment of new customers, and your role is thus significant in ensuring that we can continue to offer our customers responsible lending in such an efficient way. possible. To streamline our credit process even more, we are starting an important project where this role means a fantastic chance to be involved in developing the next generation of Nordax's decision engine.
If you thrive to be inbetween software development and data analysis, then you are the person we are looking for. You will belong to a close-knit team of 8 people consisting of requirements specialists, testers and developers, who together are responsible for the credit decision engine.
Your duties will include:
- Participate in the work of developing our new credit rule engine, including a solution for data analysis, in Python
- Participate in the implementation of several parts of the credit regulations, together with the three existing developers working in the current system
- Come up with your own improvement suggestions, and be part of implementing these
- Participate in the work with follow-up and analysis of the outcome in the rule engine
- Work closely with the team's Product Owner, who helps ensure progress on our backlog
To be successful in the role, we believe you have:
- Some experience of development in Python
- Experience of version management in, for example, Git, and possibly other programming languages
- Knowledge and interest in handling and exploring data through SQL and the like.
- University education in financial or technical orientation with good results
- Curious problem solver and good team player, where you can distinguish big from small
- Works in a structured / accurate manner
- Good knowledge in English and preferably Swedish
- Freedom with responsibility
- Career Development
- Feedback Culture
- Coaching Leadership
- A strong caring company culture - we really care about each other!
At Nordax Bank, there is an unpretentious spirit where everyone cooperates and helps each other, where we are all team players and work for a warm business climate and towards the same goal. We have a high pace, short decision paths and a strong belief in individuals' ability to create results.
To thrive and to have the best conditions to shoulder the role, we therefore see that you thrive in a fast-moving environment, can maintain calm and good quality despite a high pace, and have the ability to prioritize and structure your work continuously, and are flexible and accommodating.
We also want to inform that in all recruitment processes we do a reference check, make a credit check and request a criminal record excerpt.
This recruitment is in collaboration with Bonrec. For more information and to apply, please contact Johan Lidholm at Bonrec via [email protected].
We look forward to your application!
Nordax is one of the leading niche digital banks in Northern Europe that helps people make informed financial decisions for their well-being by acting as a strong alternative to traditional banks. We are proud of our sound and data-driven competence that allows us to lend responsibly and earn our customers’ trust based on transparent and clear pricing models. We are experts in mortgages, savings accounts, private loans and equity release products.