- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
As a fullstack developer you will be part of a tight agile team, consisting of developers and product owner. Together you develop SEBs products in a collaboration, based on commitment, business focus and relentless improvement. You will work with modern agile methods, and technologies, together with the business and other teams within SEB.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a teamplayer. You have a solution-oriented mindset, ready to adjust to new findings and insights, and to drive change.
• Interested in learning new skills
• A good listener
• Experienced in mentoring colleagues
• Focused on customer needs over specifications
We believe that you are experienced with the following:
• Queues (Kafka/RabbitMQ)
• React Native (or very experienced with React)
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Challenging, cutting-edge work
• Agile and modern ways of working