- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) is a product group in Hitachi Energy, which develops, manufactures and sells DC transmission systems on a global market. HVDC technology is used to transmit electricity over long distances and for power transmission via submarine cables. It is also used to connect power systems.
We are looking for a senior IT System Architect to drive the development of a new SW platform for internal tools of engineering and tendering.
As an IT System Architect, you will work in an agile setup team, with colleagues mainly in Västerås/Ludvika and cooperating with a team in Bangalore.
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
- Lead a team of software engineers in developing innovative high-quality software within agreed project deadlines, providing credible technology solutions with balanced functionality, costs and risks
- Azure architect – design, direct and implement azure cloud solutions, fully automated Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack
- Design, selection and deployment of network infrastructure, servers, virtualization, docker containers etc. including system admin
- Provide quality assurance, follow standards for testing, writing and controlling test plans and execute unit tests and test Automation
- Assist Project Manager in task planning, estimation and scheduling, resource selection and deployment, take an active part in hiring, training and coaching software engineers
- 5+ years of proven experience in working in large software projects, software development
- Experience in Agile, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban
- Should possess technical skills in Microsoft Azure, Azure ServiceBus, Microservices, RabbitMQ, MQTT, Azure Keyvault, Azure VM, Azure Application Insights, Azure Monitor, Azure ARM templates, Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure Kubernetes service AKS, Azure VNet, Azure Network security groups, Azure gateway, Azure migration, Azure data factory etc.
- Knowledge in .Net, C#, .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI, jQuery, LINQ, Parallel processing, High-performance processing, sockets, WebApi, Threading, LINQPad, ML.NET, MySql, MSSQL, OracleDB, NoSQL, PLSQL
- Good Experienced system admin, network infrastructure, servers and deploying virtualization, docker containers etc.
- Certifications in areas e.g. Azure Solutions Architect Expert, DevOps Engineer Expert, SCRUM Master etc. will have additional value
- Strong personal leadership quality and communication skills
- An effective collaborator in a multi-cultural / multi-discipline team, able to work globally
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree on the relevant field
- Fluency in written and spoken English
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before July 15! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
Recruiting Manages Magnus Berg-Kolsmyr, [email protected], will be happy to answer your questions regarding this position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 29 86; Unionen: Stefan Barkman, +46 107-38 33 04; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions should be directed to Talent Partner Hanna Kontsu, [email protected]
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. http://www.hitachienergy.com