- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Storytel we believe that powerful stories add an extra dimension to life. We offer hundreds of thousands of audiobooks and ebooks to customers in more than 20 markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Storytel is Northern Europe's largest audiobook streaming service and we’re now looking for a tester to join the team! Storytel’s vision is to make the world a more empathic and creative place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed anytime, anywhere by anyone. We are now looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead and shape our Monetization Platform.
About the team and role
The Monetization Platform run and operate our global subscription and payment platforms that handle business critical functionality in areas such as subscription management, payment provider management, billing, revenue reporting, partnership integrations and customer entitlements. The monetization platform team will play an instrumental role in Storytels future success, enabling us to grow our subscriber base from todays 2 million to over 30 million subscribers in 2030. This is a new role at Storytel where you'll have the opportunity to be a part of building and defining the foundation of the platform. You'll be reporting to our Director of Product - Growth.
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Lead the team together with the engineering manager, being responsible for delivering desirable business outcomes and set objectives.
- Define and drive product vision, strategy and metrics for the Monetization Platform. You will also be hands-on leading a cross-functional team and ensuring synergies between our different platforms teams.
- Drive a culture of building scalable products, enabling teams and partners to build world class experiences on-top off the domains services. Role modelling the organisation to getting better at understanding and prioritising the most important needs.
- You will spearhead the work with our Subscription and payment platforms, ensuring we deliver a flexible subscription and billing engine at a global scale. Big emphasis will be at coaching the team towards operational excellence, delivering a cost efficient subscription management.
- Drive initiatives on exploring when to buy functionality in these areas as a service instead of building that ourselves.
- Support our partnership team, developing an efficient and impactful partnership platform
- Drive toward business impact and make tough calls: Own decisions for the roadmap, assessing impact and opportunity cost. Ensuring your teams are focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term requirements
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to cultivate a team culture of impact, performance, happiness, and health.
- Develop positive relationships with senior leaders and partners across the commercial organisation, effectively gaining buy-in of strategy. Work together with key stakeholders within our organisation to deliver on our growth goals.
- Extensive experience from a SaaS business or global tech company, ideally building global platforms to serve internal and external users across multiple markets
- Experience delivering highly successful and innovative software products as a product leader.
- Experience defining, building, shipping and operating platforms. Subscription product experience is highly desirable and you prefer defining API requirements over reviewing UX draft.
- Expertise in building products with focus on developer experience. You have deep technical understanding and are able to drive technical discussions with teams
- On a professional level in English, both written and spoken
To thrive in this role, we believe that you have an entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset, love to challenge the status quo and to find creative ways to crack hard problems. We also see that you enjoy being an advocate for a high performance and outcome focused culture. You aspire for the best with a burning desire for excellence but take a pragmatic approach to achieving your goals
What we offer
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed. We like to do things in new ways and we like to question old truths. The Storytel culture - known for being welcoming and helpful - is important to us.
- Participate in developing a top-notch streaming entertainment platform used by over a million users worldwide
- Plenty of autonomy and responsibility
- A workplace that values creativity and personal initiative
- Limitless audio and ebooks from our own service
- An international team of super-talented colleagues
- Explore, work and implement some of the newest and hottest technologies
- A company full of book lovers
- Ability to work from any of our offices in Umeå, Stockholm, Karlstad, Lund and Copenhagen
Does this sound like you? If you feel like Storytel is a place where you could thrive, let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible.