- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Piab is evolving automation through progressive gripping, lifting, and moving solutions since 1951. We believe in an automated world where no resources are wasted, and no humans are injured. With annual sales of ~2 billion SEK, 1000 employees, and a global presence in more than 100 countries, we help our customers improve their operations for the better daily. Since 2018, Piab is owned by Patricia Industries, part of Investor AB.
Evolving ourselves. Evolving you. Evolving automation.
What you will do
At Piab we work with smart tech by creating intelligent solutions, a more efficient production climate, as well as a safer workplace within the world of automation. We provide gripping skills to robots, intelligent flow to materials, and lifting power to humans. We want to improve today’s product and assembly for the better. This ambition is embedded into everything we do. It is in every idea, product, and interaction.
As an Embedded Developer, you will be part of the development of innovative solutions for the Vacuum Automation division, and you will work in close collaboration with the Design Engineers. The ideal candidate has a passion for bringing ideas to life and maximizing hardware and software performance. You will be responsible for writing firmware for hardware drivers, control algorithms, and various communication protocols. As an Embedded Developer, you will be involved in all aspects of the development process from concept and proposals, through to release for production. You will:
- Develop firmware applications
- Document and systemize code
- Design firmware architecture
You will report directly to the Team Manager Software & Electronics and the position is based in Täby, outside of Stockholm, Sweden.
We are looking for
- 5+ years of working experience as an embedded developer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge in C
- Experience working with time critical systems
- Experience using GIT
- Good knowledge of RTOS
- Good knowledge of C#
- Knowledge in Python is a merit
- Knowledge in electronics design is a merit.
- Experience with QM/QPC is a merit
- Experience with ThreadX is a merit
All employees at Piab have a strong hands-on mentality, exploring, sharing ideas, leading by example making those ideas a reality, and ultimately committing to our customers’ success. As the world of automation evolves, so does Piab.
Does this sound interesting? Make sure to apply as soon as possible since we are interviewing continuously. We are looking forward to your application!
Please note that you need to hold a Swedish work permit to be considered for the position.
For any inquiries about the position, please reach out to Marielle Karjalainen at [email protected].