- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer who will be responsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of all existing and future network infrastructure at our offices and distribution centres across the Nordic region - Sweden, Norway, Finland and at Copenhagen, Denmark where the main Nordic HQ is located.
Based out of our new distribution centre in Bjuv, you will ensure alignment of all Operational IT infrastructure aspects at these sites in accordance with a globally unified approach. We are looking for a self-motivated and communicative person who thrives in a fast paced environment with constant change and wants to be part of one of the most rapidly growing food companies.
Reporting to the Senior Engineer and Global Team Lead (London, UK) as well as Tom the Information Technology Manager (Nordics), you will be an essential part of our Network Operations Centre by also providing remote support to Canada, Asia Pacific and Europe.
- Be an IT Infrastructure Engineer who is willing to travel, learn and work at various locations when required
- Become the point of contact and subject matter expert for all infrastructure and warehouse management applications, primarily for Nordic distribution centres
- Supporting existing and new operations in Moss (Oslo) Norway, Bjuv Sweden. Along with alignment visits to the Copenhagen HQ site, which you will also be responsible for the new infrastructure.
- Be responsible for various tasks such as provisioning, patching, upgrades, repairs or RMA for all infrastructure support devices
- Experience managing LAN, WAN and WLAN infrastructures
- Working knowledge of site-to-site VPN connections using IPSec and IKE protocols
- Knowledge of enterprise WLANs e.g. Cisco Mobility (WLC), Aruba, Meraki, Ubiquiti etc.
- Knowledge of Cisco or Arista switches, routers and firewalls or similar enterprise devices
- Experience and knowledge of maintaining Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks
- A thorough understanding of the ISO model, IP4/IP6 networking and routing protocols.
- Understand network layer high availability and resiliency technologies such as HSDPA
- Azure, AWS VPC or other hosting and virtualization experience
- Understanding of IT Security Principles and GDPR Privacy Principles
Nice to have:
- Exposure to warehouse inventory or management applications, such as MatFlo, WMS lite, WAMAS, HighJump, etc.
- Windows and macOS skills with experience of supporting end users
- Exposure to Zebra, Motorola, Honeywell, or Symbol handheld scanners, mobile or enterprise thermal printers.
- Make a serious impact on IT Infrastructure
- Learning and development opportunities plus the opportunity to request training specifically for your role and career with us
- Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas
- The opportunity to engage and collaborate with our colleagues across the globe
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Subsidized healthy lunches, fruit & snacks in the office
- Free Bar Fridays!!
- Health insurance with complete benefits
Are you up for a challenge?
- Apply with your CV (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job
- We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.