Think It, Build It, Ship It, Tweak It”
is what we try to use when we develop future processes for Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income products.
We are looking for an energized Software Engineer to join our Agile Release Train within Swedbank Markets and LC&I. The most important thing is that you have an individual strive to learn and adopt new challenges. We are creating future stars, as individuals and as team players.
In Swedbank (LC&I) and the Markets value stream you could be:
- Part of a development team that consists of both Business Analysts and Software Engineers
- Analysing business needs/opportunities and transforming them to system implementation
- Maintaining and developing the OneTick system by working with vendors, internal business users and other feature teams
- Update surveillance solutions to match Group Risk and Compliance requirements and new data sources securing Swedbank’s regulatory compliance
- Investigating production problems (collector, tick server failure, etc.) in collaboration with System Administrator
- Functional testing for surveillance solution and data quality checks for sourced systems
- Create a local development environment to internal and external data sources
- Develop and run DB queries against production and User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Development (DEV) environments
- Develop dashboards on platform for statistical and monitoring needs
- Update and maintain quality in UAT and DEV environment
- Monitor system health, manage resource usage (disc, cpu, mem), responsible for scheduled upgrades and failover tests
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in the field of Financial Markets or equivalent work life experience
- Database system administration
- Knowledge regarding financial systems preferably FX, FI and Equity
- Knowledge of configuring Apache Kafka, Apache Tomcat
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud
- Exam in system development
- Exam in database administration is preferable
- To be a great team player with good communication skills who enjoys teamwork
- Innovative and creative thinking; you enjoy working in the rapidly changing digital environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to continuously improve the ways of working
- That you live in or around Stockholm
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work - together we make a difference.
Join our team and...
be a part of a highly professional team with a lot of humor and consideration. The team members are a mix of individual stars and strong team players that all have common goals. The goals are to have fun at work and deliver customer value." Sarah Andersson, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 06.07.2022.
Recruiting manager: Sarah Andersson, +46730431400 [email protected]
SACO: Robert Schönbeck, +46858593441
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin, +46858594912
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.