- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts, like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 250 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS
- A team of 250 people from 30 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
As a test engineer in the team, you will be a key figure in assuring and improving our product quality, making sure that we are giving a world-class experience to our users. Your responsibilities include taking ownership of the planning and maintaining our testing processes across different stages of product development. You will be part of a cross-functional team and work closely with the whole development team, fellow Test Engineers, Product Owners, and Product Manager/ Director.
What do we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant position, at least 2 years of mobile testing experience
- Experience in testing in a medium or large-scale agile software development environment
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Issue & Project Tracking Software like JIRA
- Experience using mobile development tools Xcode, Charles Proxy, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or other relevant degrees
- Fluency in English, speaking, and writing
What will you work on?
- Make sure test activities are identified for user stories
- Create and document test cases and product flow
- Identify test activities and test dependencies that span across the backend and frontend domain to ensure the end to end quality
- Coordinate/ coach developer’s participation in the team's test activities
- Be the gatekeeper for all team deliverables agreed quality levels to ensure that acceptance criteria and definition of done are met before a task is closed
- Analyzing and interpreting, getting to the heart of complex problems and issues
It would be great if you also have:
- Understanding and hands-on experience in UI test automation on iOS
- Xcode Instruments
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: https://www.instagram.com/lifeattruecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
We only accept applications in English.
What we offer:
- A smart, talented and agile team: An international team ~35 nationalities are working together in several locations and time zones. Learning, sharing and fun environment.
- A great compensation package: Competitive salary, 30 days of paid vacation, flexible working hours, private health insurance and pension contribution, Udemy membership to keep learning and improving, gym membership.
- Great tech tools: Pick the computer and phone that you fancy the most within our budget ranges.
- A new life in Sweden: We offer full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance when required. Of course, we support your beloved ones as well!
- Do it your way: For the days you're working from home, we provide you with an attractive budget for creating your cozy office at home.
- Office life: Enjoy your days with a wide range of yummy snacks and beverages, and have fun at our playroom! As well, exciting company parties and team activities such as Lab days, Running team, Geek lunch!
Come as you are:
Truecaller is diverse, equal and inclusive. We need a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences in order to keep building our great products. No matter where you are based, which language you speak, your accent, race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, etc. All those things make you who you are, and that’s why we would love to meet you.