Our Exciting Opportunity:
PDU Cloud is responsible for the development of Cloud Products and Solutions. NFVI and CNIS are the Cloud Solutions, based on the PDU cloud products (CEE, HDS & SDN, EO and CCD), that provides an NFV and CNCF Infrastructure for our Ericsson and 3PP VNFs/CNFs/Applications.
We in the IDS department caters for Integration, Deployment & Customer Support. As part of Integration activities, we are securing solution integration and verification based with a CI & Automation mindset.
- Take new features/requirements and to break them down into executable and plan-able items.
- Integrate and verify our Cloud solution in a state-of-art environment. Where test cases are automated with JCAT and open source frameworks (OPNFV e.g.) before putting into solution CI loops to protect legacy features.
- Integration & verification is based on a foundation of automation. Automation done in the area of Integration, TCs, Environment/Tools.
To be successful in the role you have
- Professional system/solution integrator/tester that is comfortable with programming (Java, Python, JCAT framework knowledge is of benefit) and has deep Linux operational skills.
- Validated experience in planning, execution & documentation of different test phases, like plan for how to break-down test requirements and execute on these requirements, deliver & report the encouraged result in the planned timeframe.
- Deep & well-structured troubleshooting methods and skills
- Eager to collaborate, learn, change and share new things
- Reputed of being an excellent teammate, crafting and handling relationships in an international development environment
- Highly knowledgeable in Cloud technologies: virtual machines, container technologies
- Solid grasp in parts of the CNIS/NFVi solution: good knowledge in L2/L3 and its different protocols and Networking / SDN knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience of Data collection/Analytics/ML/AI methodologies and tools.
- Experienced with CNFs/VNFs both Ericsson and External is a benefit
- Value in a lean and agile with customer-oriented attitude, delivering on result and meeting customer expectations
- MSc level in a computer science or equivalent
- English spoken and written
Please reach out to the recruiter- Lina With ([email protected]) in case you need any clarification.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process