Do you want to be part of our interesting digital journey as a Software Engineer working mainly with front end? Join the agile team who is working with Anti Money Laundry (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) and Digital Onboarding in our digital channels. Do you feel it is time to do something new and be a part of this journey? Awesome - our team is looking for you!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute in all areas: analyze, design, develop, test and maintain services delivered by the team
- Continuously update existing documentation for the services
- Participate and follow maintenance processes (incident, problem, event as applicable)
- Ensure quality awareness and care when designing, building and maintaining software
- Act as team player in the cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working
What is needed in this role:
- Academic degree in engineering, computer science or any other relevant discipline is a criteria to take on this role
- Frontend/Web (HTML, TypeScript, JQuery) with framework such as Angular, Spring/Spring Boot
- Integration technologies such as REST, SOAP
- Knowledge in SQL database, Java EE
- Development tools such as WebSphere/ Kubernetes, OpenShift, Git, Jenkins, Node, Bitbucket, WebStorm, Intellij / Eclipse
- Test framework like Junit, Karma and Postman, Swagger-ui
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work - together we make a difference.
Join our team and...
be involved in the development process in one of our most important areas within Swedbank. We are a high preforming team that always strive to deliver as much as possible with the highest quality. Friendly, helpful and open atmosphere is important and every team members contribution is needed to succeed ”. Frida Tosterud, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.08.2022.
This is a temporary position for one year.
Recruiting manager: Frida Tosterud, +46 730504987
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We want to inform you that the selection process may begin after the summer holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.