- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to change the future of payments, it’s not just skills and motivation that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague. What powers you at work?
What you will be doing:
- Deliver important insight to drive user-centered design and product development
- Synthesize existing research and data to identify user needs and product refinements
- Document findings deliverables to share insights, provide recommendations, and convey the user’s perspective to product teams
- Be a strategic partner to key decision-makers, enabling to shape their vision for product development.
- Motivate your team constructively to leverage insights and build great products for our users.
- Own innovative projects in a rapidly changing consumer market space, paying close attention to research quality
- Partner with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Marketers, and others to develop research infrastructure
- You have at least 3-5 years of work experience in an applied research setting
- You have a background in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Data Science or a related field, or have equivalent practical experience
- You have a solid working knowledge of user research methods, including when and how to apply different methods in various scenario
- You are enthusiastic about understanding your customers and bringing their voices into the design and development process
- You are comfortable supporting others from related disciplines develop their research expertise
- You have a keen interest in consumer-facing products, finance, e-commerce, or related fields
What ́s in for you?
Payment Services at Nets is a hub for innovation and green field work at Nets. We are a meritocracy where the best ideas win, people are given a chance to try new things and fail on their way to success.
Culture - You'll work with a diverse crowd of people from 20 different countries based in our offices around Europe and your home office.
Operational independence - We are the tip of the spear for innovation at Nets and you will have high visibility and high impact here at Nets.
Education - We are an environment where we emphasize knowledge sharing, education, conferences and internal technical talks.
Wide reach - Nets has targets for what it wants to achieve in the next 5 years. To get there we will provide opportunities for travel across Europe to other Net's offices in Stockholm, Berlin, Milan, Oslo and more.