- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will be part of a small, competent and knowledgeable team working with mainly mediation but we also support interconnect, fraud and revenue assurance. In your role you will primarily be working with the other team members to secure the quality of what we do by analysis and verification. As we work agile and follow lean principles, the primary work is supplemented with the need of the team and it is expected that you assist as needed like supporting team members with various tasks to ensure the team?s delivery and this can include anything from smaller configurations, to technical analysis and design. The requirement we get is anything from small configurations to larger requirements from projects. We take all work into the line organization and all members are expected to help out and organize the work.
Who are you?
We are looking for a person who loves working within the Telecom OSS/BSS domain of event collection, distribution and charging with focus on call scenarios and event mediation. You have several years of experience giving you the domain knowledge of how an operator works and how different call scenarios affect charging. You are solution oriented, good listener and have the ability to quickly get into a new area/problem and understand the need from the business. You have good communication skills ? verbal and in writing ? primarily in English (Swedish is a bonus but not necessary). You need to be analytical, detail oriented, and a team player. In addition we are seeking for you who have experience with:
· InterMediate or other Mediation platforms
· Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei, Alcatel and other network elements from a CDR handling perspective
· Data Clearing and roaming
· Test Automation & scripting
· Linux (or other UNIX platforms)
· Agile principles & Scrum (optional)
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- .NET utvecklare som vill skapa e-handelslösningar
- Frontend utvecklare till Apoteket AB!
- C++/C# programmerare till kunder i Uppsala och norra Stockholm
- ASIC/FPGA-stjärnor inom verifiering och test
- Söker dig med erfarenhet från iGaming branschen