- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our team makes Neo4j Bloom, the graph visualisation product from Neo4j. It allows non-technical business users to search and explore connected data. It features a high-performance GPU-accelerated graph visualisation engine, and an innovative natural-language search system. We have a roadmap of additional powerful features and we are growing the team to build them.
This is an exciting time to join the Neo4j Bloom team.
What You'll get to do:
- Work on brand-new innovative features
- Build things that you won’t find in a normal web application
- Make software that people use to get their daily job done
What You'll Bring:
- Knowledge of and experience with a graph database, such as Neo4j
- Proficiency with data visualization libraries like d3.js
- Understanding of ETL concepts such as data modelling and transformation
- At least bachelor degree in relevant computer science
- Exceptional proven communication skills excellent stakeholder management
- Experience with client-side frameworks and libraries such as React, Redux, Angular.js, Vue.js and CycleJS
- Experience with build tools such as Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
- Comfortable working in a distributed team and ability to work autonomously and with initiative when necessary
- User-first design thinking