- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a developer to our static code analysis tool
IAR Systems is looking for you how have a genuine interest in working with compiler technologies. In our Translator technology team, we are a group of highly skilled engineers who are dedicated to provide superb tools for development of embedded devices. We care for each other and lend a helping hand when needed. A lot of the work in developing world-leading compiler tools can be tricky and fun because it challenges you to find solutions to problems that help developers all around the world to excel in their work.
What is in it for you
As a Software engineer in the Translator technology team you will primarily focus on development of C-STAT, a static analysis tool for C and C++. C-STAT is developed using OCaml and your functional programming experience will play a significant role in your work success. In the autumn we are kicking off development of a long range of new features in C-STAT that will keep you and the other C-STAT developers busy for the next years to come. Besides C-STAT development, you will have the opportunity to put other skills to the test as well. Depending on your personal skillset, you will have the possibility to work with the other development activities as well. If you are good in C++ you may want to contribute to our compiler development, or perhaps skilled in scripting where you can show off your abilities in CI/CD solutions or other areas matching your skills.
Who you are
We believe you are outstanding in your ability to master functional programming, preferably OCaml. You prefer collaboration and are eager to share your ideas with others. You enjoy working towards goals where you define how to get there. You take pride in your work and have the courage to try new things.
To succeed in the role, we see that you have the following:
• At least a degree in Master of Science, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
• At least 3 years’ experience from software development in OCaml or another functional programming language – you are a wizard in this area
• Experience from modern development tools and environments, e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, Windows, Linux, Embedded workbench, gcc, llvm or gdb
• Manages English with full work proficiency
We see it as a plus IF you also:
• Have knowledge and experience from product development in the embedded industry
• Manage Swedish with full work proficiency
• Have at least 3 years of experience working with C/C++
• Have experience from working with static code analysis tools
• Have experience from work with development in a CI/CD environment
• Have experience from Git, Gitlab and Jenkins
Start: Upon agreement
Location: Uppsala, Hybrid Remote
Salary: Upon agreement
Who we are
Being a part of the IAR Systems team you will get to be part of a multi-cultural and global business in a fast-growing industry. We are welcoming, open to new ideas, and take pride in our achievements. We work together as a team, in each specific office as well as globally. We are problem-solvers and take on new challenges with excitement and energy. Therefore, we will place great emphasis on your personal qualities and their alignment with our values.
With us, you will be working at the forefront of embedded technology, increasing your knowledge in various areas, and exchanging ideas with the best professionals in the industry!
Questions, about the job? Please send them to recruiting manager [email protected].
Apply? Send you application including a CV and a personal letter to [email protected]!
Andra webbjobb i Uppsala
- Kreativ Systemtestare till oss på LeanOn!
- Test Automation Engineer to Aurora Innovation
- Java Developer to Aurora Innovation
- Erfaren embedded programmerare med erfarenhet eller intresse för ledarskap
- Redaktör till Skogforsks Kunskapsbank och för våra sociala medier