- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Senior Cloud Architect – Azure, AWS, GCP
WHAT IS THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Cloud Architect who want to be involved and create exciting innovative solutions! At Tekkli, we mix creative mindset with innovative technical solutions to deliver world-class experiences. We welcome you to our office in Ängelholm and that wants to be part of this inspiring company.
As Cloud Architect you will have broad remit of responsibilities, you will provide analysis and recommendations to optimize the client’s hybrid cloud infrastructure initiatives including delivering strategies and roadmaps to both migrate and modernize workloads, as well as build and manage cloud environments. Our clients have great confidence in us and our ability to deliver cutting edge services.
At Tekkli, you will find many creative profiles within our network. Everything from Engineering Managers, Product owners, Cloud Engineers and AI and machine learning engineers. We want to have you onboard that has long experience, who has worked at large organizations and ready to take the next level. With us, you get stimulating assignments, and you can be involved and influence our commitments and in-house development.
WHO YOU ARE
You have a passion for technology, you welcome change and you love to learn. As a person you are innovative and work towards putting modern architecture and requirements into place.
As a person you have a proven ability to develop high quality code using and applying good practices. You have a curious nature and actively acquire new knowledge, skills, champion new methods, digital systems and processes to improve performance. Doing so, will enable you to change direction based on new ideas, approaches and strategies. You will be empowered to work agile and through continuous improvement within the cloud engineering function. By encouraging simplicity, efficiency, ownership, accountability makes you easy to collaborate with others to achieve our common goals.
To be successful in your role:
You have advanced training in computer science or similar experience. You enjoy keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise. In addition, you have demonstrable experience in working in an Agile and DevOps environment and thrive on taking full accountability for the products and the customer experience. You get energized by delivering high quality software in an agile environment, with a focus on well-functioning software ecosystems, democratic data, smart infrastructure and building a resilient foundation, which is all part of our technology strategy.
Your role and responsibilities:
· Senior experience of developing Cloud native solutions using Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
· Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
· Organized and structured merits regarding set up Cloud strategies and maintenance plans.
· Solid understanding of full stack platforms and cloud computing.
· Loves problem solving that most preferably uses different program languages and cutting-edge technology.
· Social skilled both verbally and in written texts together with excellent communication skills to effectively share vision and knowledge.
· Easy going with a positive can-do attitude that inspires the team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 3 years of experience in the delivery of project services with deeper skills in one or more of the domains regarding Cloud Technology Strategy, Cloud Architecture, Cloud Service Management, and Resiliency.
· Knowledge of Azure, AWS or GCP.
· Knowledge of Tools & Technology across the Software Development Life-Cycle lifecycle (DevOps, CI/CD).
· Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform or Ansible).
· Strong communication / collaboration / negotiation skills.
· Fluent in English.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· 5+ years of experience with at least 2 years working as Cloud Architect.
· IT certifications.
· Knowledge of cloud security and cybersecurity.
· Knowledge of Data Platforms, Analytics, AI & Machine Learning.
· Experience in a leadership role is a merit.
Tekkli is a digital transformation company driven by data, tech and human insight. Our services in strategy, digital development, data, AI and cloud & Integration allow us to work with and develop our customers into the most successful companies on the market. We believe in the long-term relationship and work accordingly, helping companies and society to renew themselves and continue their development towards the future. Within Tekkli, there is an obvious challenge that infuses the company as a whole: if there is a more intelligent solution, we will discover it.
Very welcome with your application! If you have any question regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact hiring manager: Rajmonda Rexhaj [email protected]