- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Application Operation Specialist – Volvo Group Connected Solutions
Do you want to be part of a global organisation leading the development of the
Volvo Group’s connected services and solutions? For us “connected for efficiency, sustainability and safety” is much more than a tag-line. If this sounds interesting to you, keep on reading!
At Volvo Group Connected Solutions we work at the forefront of connectivity with data from over
1 000 000 Volvo Group customer assets. Together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group we create real value, not only for our customers but also for society at large.
This is us, your new colleagues
As you can imagine, keeping track of over 1 000 000 connected customer assets rolling around the world is indeed a challenge. Now think about how vehicles in a few years can be autonomous – and you’ve got the challenge of your life. Our Technology team manages the development and maintenance of our global connectivity platform – and your experience is needed.
We are now looking for an Application Operation Specialist within the Observability team.
The successful candidate will have a solid background with experience from telematics area and a passion for the DevOps way of working. As Volvo Group Connected Solutions continues its cloud journey, you should have a burning interest to learn more about the new technologies being made available and how we can put them to best use. Being customer focused and driven to constantly improve our solutions and working practices are second nature to you.
- Manage day-to-day operations in the Observability area
- Support developers and other domain team members like Business analysts and architects to get the best results from the systems and solutions we provide
- Provide support during incidents and deploys
- Actively follow latest development and actors in the Observability area
- Relevant education for Application Operation Management
- Excellent UNIX/Linux (preferably RHEL) knowledge
- Script programming (bash, Python)
- Good working knowledge and experience of
- AWS network techniques and services
- Ansible automation
- Logging solution (Elastic stack)
- Nagios-based monitoring software
What can we offer you?
You will be part of a team that creates great results through amazing people, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We are of course using the latest technologies delivering a very modern micro service based service platform hosted in the cloud. We use agile methods and as we are adopting the DevOps model your work will cover a broad spectrum, all the way from developing prototypes of future world class applications to managing the lifecycle of the existing ones.
Our main hub and headquarter is in Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg, a vibrant area that lives and breathes new technology like IoT, autonomous driving, electro mobility and digitalization.
We will be interviewing candidates continuously. Valid visa and work permit required for non-EU citizens.
Welcome to the heart of connectivity at Volvo Group Connected Solutions!
Want to know more? Contact us!
Please contact Helena Antbäck, line manager, +46 31 3227166
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Cloud Support Engineer
- Junior Javautvecklare till bolag inom streaming
- Är du redo för att göra skillnad på riktigt?
- Är du en frontend-/fullstack-utvecklare som letar efter en ny utmaning?
- Machine Dynamics Scrum Master & SW Development Engineer Electric Propulsion