We can affect people’s everyday lives with our work together here at Trekki.
In addition to interesting projects, we want to ensure that you have a work-life balance. Want to join our diverse community?
We are looking for experienced software developers to work in our beautiful capital Stockholm. What is it that we’re looking for now? Passionate people who want to work on meaningful projects and help others around them shine!
We are an IT consulting company that provides consultants for customers. The diversity of our customers also gives opportunities for continuous learning. We aim to always find the right project for the best person, and make sure it’s a two-way match.
- 5+ years of experience in software testing (Cypress, Mocha, Selenium, or similar)
- Have experience with working in agile teams
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong technical understanding of API-driven backend systems(REST or SOAP)
- Strong problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Works accurately and pays attention to details
- Quality mindset
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with Python and/or other scripting languages
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with AWS, GCP, and Azure will be considered an advantage
- Have an interest in self-development, to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
Soft skills we’re looking for
- Open-minded, cooperative, and interested in new technologies
- Ability to energize yourself and the people around you
- A team player
- Passion for people and making the world a better place
What we offer
- A diverse international work environment
- Opportunities to develop cutting-edge technology for well-known companies
- Opportunities to work on a variety of projects, also promoting individual development
- The Trekki company culture.
- Being part of a wonderful and highly engaged team where you'll never feel alone!
- Sponsorship of your work permit application
- Health/ Life/ Occupational injury/ Occupational pension insurance.
- Health activities annual budget
- 25 days paid leave (Vacation)
- and many more!
Let’s talk more!
We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words.
Our recruitment consists of two rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Trekki. You will be allowed to show your skills and ask us questions. The purpose is to get to know each other better.
Any thoughts or questions, please reach out to dev-recruiter Charbel Malki/ [email protected] / 0735789121