Our studio is creating the future of King games! We are championing innovation and exploring new territories in mid-core.
New Games Foundations is part of [email protected], which focuses on supporting game teams using the Unity3D engine.
We help teams with technical challenges to let them deliver their products quicker, taking the result and making this available to all other game teams. We work closely with many departments to ensure our teams have the support they need, such as Shared Tech and Central Art.
Due to vacations, we will review resumes in the end of July. We look forward to reading your application!
Your role within our Kingdom
Work as part of the New Games, supporting teams in both Barcelona and Stockholm alike. You will be working with various game teams and help them create their pipelines for our games.
- Work closely not only with your team, but also with the shared teams, collaborating to create the best solutions possible
- Lead the things you create
- Deliver high quality
- Design, architect, and implement solutions from start to finish
- Share knowledge with the Studio and King as a whole
Skills to create thrills
You are passionate about programming, build engineering, and also have a sense of quality and polish. As a developer you are also analytical and genuinely interested in understanding the tech you work with.
We want you to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and to be a strong team player, able to work in a fast paced, demanding, yet fun and professional environment.
- You are a teammate who likes to discuss solutions and ideas
- You are keen to grow and develop yourself
- Experience in scripting languages like Python and Groovy
- Experience using build technologies such as CMake and Gradle
- Comfortable using UNIX environments
- Experience with Unity and C# is a plus, but not required
- Have worked with Jenkins or other CI systems for build and automation