- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
For 25 years we have challenged the status quo in the hotel industry, and we promise to continue to do so. Nordic Choice Hotels is no ordinary firm, and hence, seek extraordinary talents to join our never changing passion to deliver the best guest satisfaction in the industry.
During 2016 we established a new company within Nordic Choice Hotels called eBerry. Its main mission is to transform the digital landscape for how our guests book, travel and interact with us. Our ambition is high, we want to create the world's best guest journey, offering our guests the ability to have a seamless and hassle free travel experience and a world class Loyalty community.
Since it´s the summer vaccination it might be a bit delay in our handling of your application. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact us at [email protected] and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Tech Lead - Web team
Our web team at eBerry are now looking for a new Tech Lead to help us on our journey to develop the best digital experience for all of our guests. Our mission is to transform the digital landscape for how our guests travel, book their stay and interact with us. We want to create new digital touchpoints so we can more easily interact with our guests and simplify their customer journey. To deliver on this promise, we are now looking for a new Tech Lead who will be in charge of all our customer-facing technology and development. Our amazing web team is at the moment working on creating a new website that will be integrated with over 200+ different hotels and help us accommodate more than 33,000 individual rooms. The website is built to support and inspire tens of thousands of guests every year and is based on the design philosophy of progressive enhancement, continuous delivery, continuous integration and a lot of fun!
We are a fast paced flat organization that endorses challenges and an experimental mindset with a warm and inclusive culture. It's important to us that all of our colleagues and employees feel welcome and seen. Our ambition is to change the hotel industry and make it more digitally accessible for everyone. We have a real impact and create valued experiences for our guests, as well as other employees at our hotels.
What will you be doing?
As our Teach Lead you will be in charge of the technical improvements and future development of the Nordic Choice web. Being our Tech lead involves coding but also coaching the team, guiding the team in the technical decisions, being the point of contact and also planning future development. The web team also has a close collaboration with the QA, UX and the backend team, and together we deliver amazing features to various cross-functional squads.
What we are looking for!
We will offer you:
• An organization that goes the extra mile, cares about people and the environment!
• Great colleagues and an inclusive culture - we love to share and learn from each other!
• Plenty of social events (remote or at the office) including smaller gatherings with your team and huge get-togethers with the whole Nordic Choice family!
• Great benefits! In addition to our collective agreement, you will have a choice of devices and tools at your disposal, staff discount, and friends and family rates at our 200+ hotels. And there’s more of course!
• Flexible remote, but let's be honest we love our new office and hope you do as well!
• We are rebels that support innovation without imposing strict corporate rules!
• A flat organization with trust and autonomy in your work!
Sounds interesting? Great, because we would love to get to know you too! Submit your application below and let us tell you more! Interviews will be held on a rolling basis so don’t wait with your application.
Any further questions? Feel free to send an email to [email protected]