- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We're looking to hire an IT Technical Support who will be assist in IT Support projects in Nordic offices. In this role, you'll support employees in Sweden and other Nordic countries with a wide area of IT-related matters, and be part of a Nordic Virtual Team. With experience from prioritized end-user support you can be our ideal candidate.
Since you are part of the international team, we hope you are able travel if needed to. You'll work during office hours, but occasionally we might need your support in ad-hoc situations out of normal business hours. We wish to welcome an enthusiastic and dedicated colleague to join our team!
About the team
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve our market proposition, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness.
You'll report to IT Manager who is based in Stockholm, Sweden. The virtual team consists 3 peers in Sweden, 1 in Denmark and 1 in Finland. We are globally minded with a FinTech atmosphere. You will experience this in your everyday life as a Worldliner
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
· Coordinating IT and other collaborators participate in IT initiatives
· Supporting legacy services which will replaced by central services
· Ongoing support for any local systems, services and administrative activities currently in the scope of the Local IT team which are not replaced by services delivered centrally
· Occasional requirement to work out of normal office hours
· CDMB maintenance
· Installations and settings-laptops
· Maintain all devices connected to WL network (printers, access badge printer, Wi-Fi routers, tv screens, etc.)
Signs of success
You consider being organized and able to prioritize multiple ongoing tasks and are used to tackle challenges proactively. Natural interest towards IT and problem solving mindset are advantage in this position.
Skills we can't do without:
· OS management in a mixed environment (Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android)
· Desktop imaging and deployment practices
· Network fundamentals (patching, network configs, VPN, Firewalls, wireless, etc.)
Skills we'd like:
It would be great if you have the following skills, too:
· Experience with Servicenow
· Experience with ticket-based enterprise workflow management systems, particularly JIRA, Confluence, as well as other Atlassian products.
· Microsoft Azure admin
· Setup and support printer system (MFPs) in a corporate environment.
· One or more Nordic languages
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other legally applicable legally protected characteristics.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.