- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are recruiting a React Developer to develop a new framework based on React, efficiently, manageably and with high quality. You’ll be expected to use AEM as a CMS who values knowledge on how to best leverage the tool and ultimately moving architecture where AEM is used as a headless CMS.
What you'll do:
● Act as a key player in our agile development team while working in teams with understanding of agile working methods and having good communicative skills.
● Being self-motivated and take responsibility for both your own and the team's delivery.
● Testing codes and developing automated tests before delivery of the final product.
● Contribute with perspectives and experiences in technology/development as well as method/collaboration.
● Developing secure web solutions with high quality and manageability.
Who you are:
● The candidate must have experience of many years in web development with an emphasis on the frontend.
● Working experience in agile environments and with modern tools for versioning.
● Candidate must have experience working with React, TypeScript, CSS along with following guidelines of WCAG 2.1 AA.
● We also require the developer to have experience working in teams and in close collaboration with UX and performing automated tests.
● Experience of working with design components and development with AEM as CMS.
● Collaborating and managing work using Jira/Confluence.
● Working experience on management system using technologies such as Adobe Launch/Target/Analytics.
● Relevant certification within Adobe Experience Platform such as Adobe Experience Manager Dev/Ops Engineer or Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer is an additional merit.
● Has gathered insight, knowledge, and made grounded decisions through data-driven work based on customer data.