- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Hi! We are looking for one Senior UX Designer that wants to contribute to a more human-centric world and change our clients - and us - for the better.
We believe that you are a people’s person, thrive in a setting where many things are happening, and that great user experiences makes you genuinely happy. We think you have a background within design and innovation at an agency or consultancy company.
You will be part of our growing Design & Digital Experience team and work together with kind and skilled individuals in challenging assignments and with exciting customers. We all come from different areas of expertise and our ambition is to build the best possible team with skills ranging from Digital and Brand Strategy to Service & UX design to UI and Front-end development.
What you'll do:
- Perform user research
- Analyse and define requirements
- Physical and digital concept development
- Design and prototype solutions
- Formative and summative user testing
- Work in agile processes in close collaboration with developers
- Have a lot of fun with great and talented colleagues
We’ll look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point:
- You got 5+ years or more in a design related position
- You know your service design / UX by heart
- Visual eye that appreciates craft and attention to detail
- You got a good understanding of technical possibilities
- Good prototyping skills
- Experience with some of Figma, Sketch, Axure, Invision, Framer, Adobe XD or similar tools.
- Used to agile methods as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience from working with digital services and interface development
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon the greatest place to work.
Does this sound like a good match? Apply now!
Team Manager Design and Digital Experience