- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
From our founding in 1999, Intersolia has helped organizations to manage safety, minimize risks, ensure compliance with regulations, and reduce environmental impact through market-leading SaaS-solutions and consultancy. We currently operate in 26 countries, and we continue to grow as a successful consulting and IT company. With a wide range of consulting services and web-based systems, including iChemistry, iPublisher and Chemsoft, we support in chemical management and offer effective solutions that help our customers ensure their work to meet current legislation – based on their unique needs.
About the service
We are currently in a challenging, fun, and interesting scale-up phase where we need to strengthen our development team with a talented .Net/SQL developer to take our Chemsoft product to the next level. In this role you will manage and further develop a SaaS solution that is currently used by hundreds of large and medium-sized companies for documentation, and risk assessment of their chemicals.
The product is developed in C#/.NET/ASP.NET and Entity Framework on Microsoft SQL Server.
You will work closely with our product owner and together you will plan and improve the product. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has the passion to navigate and influence the technical development of the product.
The work mainly consists of documentation, testing, problem solving and troubleshooting and additionally there will be other opportunities to participate in related projects linked to our other products that we offer.
The position is located at our head office in Halmstad with the possibility of remote work.
We think you are
A person who is comfortable with your programming skills, who now wants to find your place as a developer in a small product team where you will have great freedom and responsibility to find interesting solutions. You are independent and driven by solving problems, along with utilizing your knowledge and skills to familiarize yourself with technical challenges.
You will need
- 3 years of work experience as a developer/programmer.
- Strong knowledge of C#/.NET/ASP.NET
- Solid skills in writing SQL queries on SQL Server.
- Experience in Entity Framework.
- Good language skills in English and Swedish
It is meritorious if you have experience:
- In developing REST-based API solutions.
- With customer contact in the context of integration of IT systems.
- In UX/UI
- Freedom and responsibility to steer our product development in our flat organization
- An opportunity to work in an internationally growing company with an ambitious vision
- Be a part of a team working for a better environment, striving to make a difference
- Be a part of a really great group of passionate and dedicated people