- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Welcome to AFRY X, a part of AFRY, and a digital leader and powerhouse in the industrial Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, design and cyber security. The urgent need for sustainable transition in society is paving the way for rapid digital-driven change. As digital technologies reshape all industries, the implications for businesses are broad, and so are the opportunities to make an impact. In AFRY X we have brought together our leading digital expertise and key digital technologies in one place to help clients to accelerate their digital transition.
We are continuing to grow and need to bolster our team with more exceptional Java/Scala developers. In this role you’ll be responsible for building big data services and pipelines, using Scala, at one of our most innovative clients. You’ll develop algorithms to match, conflate, identify anomalies, as well as improve the simplicity, scale, and efficiency of the systems to handle more and more data, as well as improving the turnaround time in order to keep the data as fresh as possible. As a part of this you are also expected to identify and propose improvements, such as automating parts of the current process and formulating requirements for new functionality and ways of designing such a solution.
This role will suit you if you are fast at identifying solutions and enjoy and employ a great deal of creativity in the problem-solving process. Your colleagues will be among the best and brightest the region has to offer who will both support you in learning more and challenge your thoughts and ideas in order to arrive at the best solution. Despite your substantial experience and knowledge as a developer, it's natural for you to continue to grow and develop in your role, benefit from your new colleagues and their wisdom, as well as sharing your previous experiences and helping others use that knowledge in their work.
- Able to wear multiple hats, ´do what it takes´- ability and attitude
- Strong programming and design skills
- Deep knowledge and extensive experience of the JVM, preferably Scala
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Either permanent residency in Sweden, or commitment to moving to Sweden, preferably near Malmö as the work is on-site in Malmö.
Extra Merit qualifications:
- Event Streaming, e.g Kafka
- Ability to design and implement APIs and REST services
- Experience with one or more application frameworks like Spark, Akka, Play
- Big data ETL and data streaming
- NoSQL Databases
- Experience or knowledge on how to apply Machine Learning or AI on large amounts of data
Section Manager AFRY, IT Solutions south
+46 72 141 30 90
+46 70 161 59 76.
AFRY is committed to creating an inclusive & diverse environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability, or age. You will be part of a global and diverse company where our differences are our strengths. Join us to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.