- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a User Experience Designer who is experienced in Visual User Experience Design and Digital UI Graphics.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customers.
What you'll do:
● Communicate and visualise designs and animations using Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, or similar tools.
● Be a part of the scrum team and work from a backlog in close collaboration with other interaction and visual designers.
● Document solutions as well as present design proposals on crits and design reviews and assist in usability tests.
● Complete hands-on information architecture work, such as site maps, digital ecosystem mapping, user flows, wireframing, and prototyping.
● Conduct user research, such as remote usability testing, card sorting, surveys, heuristics evaluations, interviews, and contextual inquiries.
Who you are:
● Have a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Media, Arts, or equivalent area of education and must have relevant working experience.
● Have proven experience of working with Visual User Experience Design and Digital UI Graphics.
● Able to take ownership, drive the design process and prioritize tasks as per business requirements.
● In-depth experience with Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, and Flinto.
● Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and presentation skills. Acumen in communicating complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and levels of the organization.