- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a CI/CD DevOps engineer to drive the roadmap and implementation of Configuration Management, and support with accelerating the developers. You will work with highly skilled personnel harmonizing the workflows and developing tools to be used with the aim to accelerate the software development.
What you'll do:
● Developing continuous integration (CI) architecture & infrastructure while maintaining the complete software build and CI flow.
● Enabling high utilization of infrastructure, test objects and test artefacts along with creating automated tools & applications to secure an efficient flow.
● Supporting traceability to fulfil all legal requirements along with integration of new systems and functions like security, performance, scalability, reliability, and data recovery.
● Work with the full CI Chain from architecture to deployment as well as maintain our infrastructure through DevOps principles.
● Configuration, implementation and automation of Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines for software delivery, including test automation frameworks.
● Continuously improve speed, efficiency, scalability and stability of continuous integration system and environment.
● Design and implement visualization of development status to create transparency and enable appropriate actions.
Who you are:
● Have a M.Sc. in Electrical and/or Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar relevant experience.
● Experience in automation scripting Python, Bash, Batch, Groovy or Shell.
● Solid knowledge and understanding of the fundamental concepts of CI/CD, automated testing, understanding of disciplined methods in the design, development, debugging and test of software programs.
● Ability of continuous integration infrastructure tool for software development (Jenkins, Zuul and similar).
● Technical experience in relevant tools and techniques (Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes etc).
● Monitoring experience with DataDog and/or ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana) and working experience with Linux/Ubuntu/CentOS.
● Private cloud configuration experience in VMWare, Rackspace, OpenShift or Openstack and working with C/C++ and able to read the code.
● Working in an agile environment with agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, Safe etc.