- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a Power BI Developer to step in our unit where we offer you to work in a forward-thinking and dynamic environment together with experienced and motivated colleagues.
What you'll do:
● Work closely with the solution management team and management team building Power BI reports and dashboards with focus on KPI monitoring and performance dialogue.
● Handle data and share it with the users, inside the organisation but also to external stakeholders.
● Understand business requirements to set functional specifications for reporting applications.
● Analyse data and present it through reports that can help in decision-making along with design, develop, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform efficient detailed analysis.
● Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI and create charts and document data with algorithms, parameters, models, and relations explanations.
● Conduct data warehouse development and perform SQL querying for best results.
● Use filters and graphs for a better understanding of the data to define and design new systems by analysing current ETL processes.
● Make technical changes to existing BI systems in order to enhance their working.
Who you are:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT-related fields and has expertise in C# .NET.
● Candidate should possess 3+ years of professional experience delivering BI reports and dashboards.
● Experience in complex SQL queries – design, code, test, and aggregate the results to create
● useful information.
● Prior experience in DAX and other Data Transformation techniques and writing technical documents on database content.
● Ability map various databases used in the organization and good experience in Data modelling.
● Report curation and data-modelling experience along with Agile / Scrum mindset and experience.
● Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills of English language.