- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a .NET Developer focussing on backend development where you’ll be working with cross-functionally and Kanban methodologies alongside agile scaling method with Squads, Chapters and Tribes.
What you'll do:
● Build and maintain new and existing features in the product and contribute to the whole development process; from idea to build, test and release.
● Understand Data models and relationships to work in collaboration with multiple teams connecting to the entire system around this team's specific application that orchestrates workflows between different applications and microservices.
● ork across entire stack, collaborating with your colleagues to build C# libraries, enterprise grade APIs and customer facing WPF applications.
● Take responsibility for quality of solutions and make sure that best practices being used.
● Work in an agile environment where we are always looking to change our processes to make sure that we work together, deliver value, and find our work rewarding.
Who you are:
● Possess several years of development experience and has expertise in C# .NET, SQL, and NoSQL.
● Served as an expert on applications, provided technical support and used to work within a highly distributed IT stack (REST).
● Knowledge on how to design easy to use front-end api’s while working in autonomous agile team.
● Experience in writing effective unit and integration tests along with good development practices: TDD, pair programming, DDD, BDD and CI.
● Ability to write clean, scalable code using C# and .Net Core while possessing excellent troubleshooting and communication skills with attention to details.
● Wants to be part of a highly effective team and is not afraid to contribute their skills, contribute their ideas and coach others to make that happen.
● Proficient in written and verbal English communication skills, is a team player and a problem solver.
● A great communicator, who can explain complex technical concepts and is curious person who likes learning new things and sharing ideas with their colleagues.
● Technological experience in CMS, Episerver, Contentful, Git, Jenkins, AWS (Mainly: Cloudformation, Lambda, CloudWatch, SNS/SQS, Redis, Elastic Beanstalk), APM, Elastic search and Telekom experience.