- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the position
The applicant will be leading a project creating an IDE tool and framework for SoC virtual prototypes. We think an experienced project leader with a background in agile methodologies, architecture, system design, and working in distributed teams will have a suitable background to succeed in this position. The project lead role will require about 50%; in the remaining part, we expect you to participate in design and code review, with overall quality assurance. The position is in the architecture group in Lund and involves collaboration with architecture-, hardware- and software departments in China.
Qualifications & experience
• M.Sc. in Computer Science.
• Project lead experience.
• SW development.
• Experience and skills in the following areas:
Architecture and system design
• Experience in C#, TypeScript, SystemC or C++ is considered a merit.
Required skills/personal characteristics
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbally. Fluent in English.
• Team management and leadership skills.
• Aptitude and ability to learn new things.
• Flexible to work in different roles as needed.
This is a full-time consultant position.
Don't hesitate to contact Karin Persson if you have any questions.