Do you want to make the world a better place - to be part of a team helping people reach their potential by solving one of society’s most pressing health issues?
Diet Doctor is a health-tech company that aims to empower people everywhere to dramatically and sustainably improve their metabolic health. We focus on lifestyle interventions - especially delicious food! - not medication or surgery, and we’re building a product that will make it simple to eat better (not less).
Now we’re looking for a Creative Copywriter to join the team and help us succeed with our mission.
What will you do
- write clear, engaging, and conversion-focused copy for Diet Doctor’s digital marketing and communications, including emails, paid ads, social media, landing pages, video scripts, press releases, etc.
- develop and support promotional campaigns and marketing material in line with brand guidelines, together with members of the design and growth marketing teams, as we roll out our new brand
- proofread and copy edit communications for other teams to ensure it is in line with our style and tone, maintaining the highest editorial quality
- translate technical language into aspirational value propositions that can excite our existing and potential future users, and develop this messaging with plenty of testing.
We think you have:
- 3+ years work experience in a copywriting or marketing role, with proven skill in writing copy that converts and adapting copy to brand guidelines
- a Bachelors in marketing, communications, English, journalism, or other relevant field (or equivalent)
- a native-speaker level of American English
- excellent organizational skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- strong proofreading skills for spelling and grammar, with an extraordinary attention to detail
- able to think strategically and execute tasks in line with overall strategy
- humility, flexibility, drive, a growth mindset, and maximum empathy for our users
- a passion for health and/or nutrition, and a desire to make the world a better place
- Bonus: experience with UX writing, SEO, or systems like Braze, Figma, and monday.com
What's in it for you?
- Meaningful work: Enjoy the opportunity to contribute to a product that can help improve the health of millions of people.
- Meaningful relationships: Be part of a driven, ambitious, and inspiring work environment with people who want to do good in the world. We try to optimize happiness by tracking employee satisfaction, using a minimalist workflow process, minimizing meetings, and allowing for long uninterrupted blocks of work.
- Growth: People at Diet Doctor love to grow. We'll give you lots of responsibility and support to do great things and learn fast. The company will pay for courses or conferences you want to attend within alignment with our policies.
- Great compensation: We offer a competitive salary and the chance to own part of the company through our employee stock offering.
Progress so far
- We built the largest keto and low carb site in the world. Now we’re taking our product and app to the next level, based on the latest science, making it flexible and personalized for different dietary preferences.
- We’re funded by our members (we don’t show ads) and have 45+ employees representing 20+ different nationalities.
- In early 2022, we took our (https://www.eu-startups.com/2022/03/swedish-diet-doctor-picks-up-e3-5-million-to-revolutionize-the-view-of-healthy-food/) to strengthen our team and speed up the creation of our updated product.
- We're among the top-ranked nutrition websites in the world on (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/dietdoctor.com) and have strong (https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Diet-Doctor-Reviews-E2389502.htm) ratings.
At Diet Doctor, we aim to always live our four company values: trustworthiness, simplicity, inspiration, and goodness.
We’re passionate about building a team of top performers - who live by our values and get great things done fast - because we believe it will significantly increase our ability to make meaningful progress.
Applications must be in English and will be continuously reviewed.
This is a full-time position, working remotely or from our beautiful and airy headquarters in Stockholm, at Fleminggatan 7, near the Central Station.
Do you currently live somewhere else but speak excellent English? For exceptional candidates, we'll help with your move and sponsor your visa.