- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Nordnet we want to democratize savings and investments by giving our customers access to the best tools and information whether you are a professional investor or a small saver. With modern technologies and speed of delivery we are building the next generation investment platform.
This is part of the role
Nordnet is a company with tech as the primary focus. In our agile and autonomous teams, you will be working with engaged colleagues that love to share their knowledge. As a developer at Nordnet you will have the possibility to make an impact and create value to our customers with continuous releases several times a day.
This is you
To succeed in this role, we believe that you love to contribute to a state-of-the-art developer experience for all the teams we support. Has a solution-oriented mindset and are happy to help and support.
As a frontend software engineer, you:
- Find developer experience important and like to contribute to it
- Have experience of or interested in learning Nginx, Docker, Kubernetes, ArgoCD, GitHub actions
- Gets motivated when faced with complex technical problems
- Like to be part of setting the architect for the future
- Love to automate things
- Are proud of the friendly and humble environment
- Believe that the best code is written together and therefore appreciate pair/mob programming
- Continuously improving to ensure quality, making the code better with every release
- Commit to our goals as a team, sharing the responsibility, success and failure
What we offer
- Experienced team which build own products and support other teams and products
- Your expertise and contribution will be appreciated from day one
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as an engineer
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Flexible work setup (from office or hybrid)
We offer you the opportunity to work in a Nordic environment with a strong focus on delivery, product development and technology. Our ambitions are high and you will embark on a fast and challenging journey together with a skillful team of sharp and committed colleagues. We are embracing the agile way of working.
We are continuously interviewing candidates, please send in your application today.
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner, Joachim Öberg, [email protected].
Please apply today by using the button below - we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.