- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to work with a service that simplifies life for people worldwide? If so then Diasend is a perfect place for you! Our mission is to make it easier for those living with diabetes and their caregivers on a daily basis.
Our success is based on providing the ability for patients and health care providers to transfer, store, analyze and share diabetes-related data from more than 100 different patient-products (such as glucose meters and insulin pumps). It all started 10 years ago in Gothenburg as a small project. In the beginning many doubted we would have the ability to take a place among the global giants that dominate the diabetes world. We?ve proved them wrong.
Today our solution is used daily in thousands of diabetes centers in 17 countries. Diasend is the solution that is compatible with most diabetes devices (blood glucose meters, insulin pumps and CGMs) and has one of the largest diabetes databases in the world.
The head office is based in Gothenburg with subsidiaries in both Chicago and London.
We are growing quickly and are therefore looking for new stars to join our passionate team. We are looking for someone that would like to be an important part of an extremely driven team with huge visions for the future. You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment that offers great opportunities for development.
As a creative data scientist at Diasend you will be a crucial part in our activities in big data and smart algorithms in order to help people with diabetes, their care teams and other stakeholders to identify trends and insights.
- Work closely with product and strategy teams in the design, prototyping and assessment of new data-driven products.
- Design and development of analysis and reporting environments.
- Active collaboration and contribution in the diabetes research community
- Consultancy for data-driven research for Diasend's customers.
- Assess data quality and completeness, and report necessary improvements to the development team.
- Master's degree in computer science, engineering physics, mathematics or comparable.
- Demonstrated experience in quantitative data analysis and business intelligence.
- Advanced skills in scientific computing (Python, R or similar) and visualization
- Strong database/SQL skills for massive data processing.
- Experience in statistics for medical research and diabetes is a plus.
- Strong skills in collaboration and communication.
- Enthusiastic about data analysis and the potential for using data to improve health care.
For this recruitment please send your application to Anders Sonesson (CEO) at [email protected]
Please submit your application ASAP - we can't wait to find our new passionate teammate!
Diasend do not work with recruitment agencies therefore we kindly ask that no recruitment agencies contact us regarding this, or other, vacancies.