As a Support & Maintenance Engineer at Tietoevry, you will be an important part of the support and help further develop their card payment service. You will be part of a team with a burning passion for the product but also pride in good and long-lasting relationship with the customers. The service is suitable for you who have experience with RPG development, who enjoy bug detection in code and working in close collaboration with international customers. At Tietoevry, you become part of a company with great commitment, where development and you as an individual is the focus.
Continuous Services - Entra at Tietoevry Banking Payments works with card services. Their card service product is liked by several loyal customers and a product that the team members are very proud to work with. Demand is high and the support team is now looking for an RPG developer to expand their team.
A few words from a future colleague
“The most exciting thing about the job is that we work so closely with our customers to be able to solve the customers questions and problems. You are a valueble player and you feel that you are really helping the customers. At the same time as you get to learn a lot about the card-industry. ”
You are offered
* An exciting and fun industry where there is full speed ahead.
* Working in a good and long-term collaborations with international customers
* Working with a business-critical product that has a major impact on customers' businesses and their end users. If the product does not work, then individuals cannot use their cards.
* Becoming an important part of a company with extensive experience and knowledge in the industry, with opportunities to develop and grow within the company.
* Be part of a team with great knowledge based on many years of support and solving problems together.
* Flexible working hours and the opportunity to partially work remotely (within Sweden) which goes under the motto "freedom under responsibility
As a Support & Maintenance Engineer, your main focus will be to handle incoming support requests from customers and to make sure to handle and answer these questions according to the SLA. You will collaborate with the support team as well as other colleagues in a developing and international environment.
You will, for example, work with
* Follow-up of error reports and bug detection in code
* New development and improvements based on customer needs with a focus on quality and sustainability
* Bug management and finding solutions to these
* Support with release, twice a year. Assemble code and upgrade the system
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
- An IT Engineering education
- A few years' experience of RPG development
- Knowledge of financial systems with large transaction volumes
- Good database knowledge in SQL
- Interest in and experience of working with external customers
- Very good knowledge of English in speech and writing, as well as basic knowledge of Swedish
We believe that you see yourself having the following competencies:
* Problem solving
* Start date: According to agreement
* Extent: full time
* Location: Stockholm, Mälardalen, partly remote
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from TietoEVRY that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Tietoevry creates purposeful technology that reinvents the world for good. We are a leading technology company with a strong Nordic heritage and global capabilities. Based on our core values of openness, trust and diversity, we work with our customers to develop digital futures where businesses, societies, and humanity thrive.
Our 24,000 experts globally specialize in cloud, data, and software, serving thousands of enterprise and public-sector customers in more than 90 countries. Tietoevry’s annual turnover is approximately EUR 3 billion and the company’s shares are listed on the NASDAQ exchange in Helsinki and Stockholm, as well as on Oslo Børs. Familiar yourself what we do