UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant role
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.
Our roles require a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
• At least 3 years of overall experience in SW development and architecture
• Competence and experience in programming using object-oriented languages C++ and Java
• Knowledge of embedded and/or real-time software
• Understanding of git, continuous integration, test, product integration and troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of product development and product lifecycle management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working language: English
Good to have:
- Experience of Wireless Communication , 3GPP L1 or software defined radio
About the position:
- work as a senior firmware engineer
-you are working with product development in C++ and the functional testing is done in Java.
What you will do
• Work in a cross-functional team with responsibility from pre-study to release and customer acceptance for new functionality
• Drive SW development in C++ in a complex system architecture with SW and HW components
• Take in a sophisticated system as well as fix difficult problems
• Contribute with competence in Software system design, Architecture principles and Test automation
• Mentor and support other developers