At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals, and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting, high-tech environment? Join HITACHI as an Teamcenter Solutions Architect and be responsible for design and development of Teamcenter solutions/projects confirming to business requirements.
Everyone has different skills and competencies, and we are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with. We have offices in Ludvika and Västerås for this position!
- Coordinate Functional groups to gather requirements and drive To-Be system design with all the stakeholders.
- Map PLM requirements to Teamcenter framework.
- Troubleshooting product & technology limitations and Issues
- You will coordinate and drive project development and development team.
- Incorporate PLM/Teamcenter Development Best Practices.
- Living Hitachi Core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you feel that you don’t fulfill all requirements! Most important for this role is your personality and your willingness to learn and explore new areas. Good teamwork and collaboration skills are crucial to succeed in the role!
- Knowledge in Teamcenter UA Product such as Engineering Data Management, BOM Management Workflow, BOM Management, Change Management.
- Skills in mapping business requirements to PLM/Teamcenter framework.
- Teamcenter Solution Designing for both Client and Server and integration with third party application such as SAP4Hana, NX and ECAD Tools.
- Experience in Active workspace configuration and Customization and in Teamcenter architecture and Data Model configuration.
- Experience in installing, configuring 2-Tier & 4-Tier clients, file management server, dispatcher server & CAD integration,
- Basic problem-solving skills to resolve Application issues, Troubleshoot and Conduct Root cause analysis.
- Good coding & architecture skills, Teamcenter client server customization, Teamcenter services SOA customization.
- Exposure to real time customer environments & implementation of Teamcenter product solutions.
- C/C++ programming language and TC server side (ITK & SOA) customization.
- Declarative UI configuration (Active Workspace) and Customization.
- Good knowledge of web technologies e.g., XSLT, HTML, Java script, JSON, Teamcenter ITK, SOA programming, Web methods & webservice architecture.
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before 25th of October! Don’t delay – apply today!
Recruiting Manager Bengt Gustafsson, [email protected] will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 29 86; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Stefan Barkman, +46 107-38 33 04. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Petra Berggren [email protected]
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. http://www.hitachienergy.com
Andra webbjobb i Ludvika
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Ludvika just nu.