At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Bosch R&D Center Lund stands for modern development in cutting edge technology in the areas of connectivity, security, mobility solutions and AI. We are growing rapidly and looking for people to join us on our mission to become the Bosch Group’s 1st address for secure connected mobility solutions. We are working on a range of interesting projects, with a particular focus on software development for the automotive industry, electrical bicycles and Internet of Things.
Bosch eBike systems is searching for an experienced iOS Developer with the passion of developing high-quality mobile apps. You’ll work closely with our UX, mobile and backend engineers to deliver a great app experience across our entire product line. As part of the team, you will design and build advanced app functionalities for the iOS platform. You will also write test code to ensure robustness, improve usability and performance.
- Create something new: You will be part of the future of biking and help create outstanding mobile offering.
- Help shape the future: You bring in your ideas to define the mobility of the future and turn these ideas into reality.
- Take responsibility: You take ownership of your developed modules and aim for a continuous improvement of those. You have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to navigate through highly complex situations.
- Experience cooperation: You collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features that cyclists love.
- Networked communication: You will find yourself in a team of developers, designers, researchers and marketing experts who focus on building, scaling and operating high class digital services in the context of biking.
- Structured evaluation: You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development and testing efficiency.
- Education: University studies (master's degree/diploma/PhD) in computer science or a comparable subject.
- Experience and Knowledge: In depth familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch. You care about writing clean, readable and testable code. Experience with SwiftUI, Combine and/or Swift Package Manager is a plus as well as experience with Bluetooth and/or location technologies. You have knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies. Ability to conduct nice, respectful, constructive yet efficient code reviews.
- Characteristics: You are an iOS Developer with several years of experience and a track record of developing high-quality mobile apps with a strong agile mindset. A passion for biking is a plus.
- Working Practice: You are self-motivated, self-organized and a team player. Agile methods and out of the box thinking is highly appreciated.
- Languages: Good competence in spoken and written English.
Bosch offers you:
- Flexibility in your work- work time and working from home.
- An agile development environment that is trust-based.
- Room for creativity and initiatives.
- Internal and external training opportunities as well as continuous learning.
- Internal career opportunities.
- Collective agreement .
- Benefits and services: health checks, employee discounts, sports and health opportunities, wellness contribution, work-life balance.
- Easy access to local public transport, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings, and catering facilities.
Why do our employees enjoy working at Bosch R&D Center Lund?
Working in our teams allows you to collaborate with and learn from other skilled developers, in a dynamic environment where many different technologies come together.
Diversity is our strength! At Bosch we look at diversity in gender, generation, nationalities, and culture as our advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.