Mindler was founded in 2018 by two psychologists and one doctor, who had the vision to enable a world with better mental health. Thanks to our hard-working tech team, who have developed our app and interactive cognitive behavior programs (iCBT); Mindler has become known as the science-driven mind leading industry change.
Our tech organisation is currently split into five sub-teams, all with different core responsibilities relating to the infrastructure, data, integration and features of our product.
As a Data Engineer in the Data and Analytics team, you will work with core data infrastructure and applications that enables Mindler to be a data-driven organisation on all levels and provide insights for patients, psychologists and internal business functions. The team works with a wide variety of data; from analytical data from our applications to medical data provided by the patient. We always put the users' privacy and integrity first, and aim towards being best in class when it comes to information security and data protection.
You will join a team of talented and humble people keen to share knowledge and work together. We work together in a pair/mob setting on a daily basis and we believe that this kind of collaboration drives clean, efficient and robust services.
At Mindler, we work in a hybrid (remote/on-site) model and we are very flexible to allow everyone to work however they feel more productive.
Our services are written in Typescript, hosted in AWS and defined with infrastructure as code (CDK). CI/CD is used in all new services and is a combination of Infrastructure as Code and GitHub Actions.
What would you be working with?
- Create services and infrastructure that enables Mindler to work efficiently with data
- Create data pipelines and work with analysts to create insight around our product
- Work with medical data and create applications that allow both the patient and psychologist to understand their treatment and the effect it has.
- Create tools and implement practices that allow Mindler to best in class when it comes to information security and data protection
Good to have:
- Around 3 or 4 years of experience working with backend or data engineering and have worked previously with cloud solutions.
- Experience in Typescript and Python
- Experience with information security and data protection
- Experience with cloud providers and Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Github Actions (or similar cloud-based CI/CD tools)
- Experience with microservice development and architecture
- Experience working with big data and data processing
- Capability to work independently but prefer to work in a team
- The mindset to give and receive constructive feedback
- A curiosity about how things work and will to question them
What can we offer?
If we are a good match for each other - we will offer you a role that gives you a lot of freedom (we highly value a hybrid remote-friendly setup), and the chance to join a well-funded company with the ambition to play an important role in the global market of digital mental health care. You will work closely with colleagues who strive towards the same goal and play a key role in fundamentally changing our industry.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Mindler is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.